Tuesday, June 30, 2009

the beginning!

I am two short months away from beginning my latest adventure: college. I'll be sophomore (I think) transfer to Liberty University from a small community college near my house. I'm remaining anonymous (there are 13,000 students on Liberty's campus, good luck finding me) because it's more fun that way and I can tell you exactly what I think, no holds barred!

The fact that this adventure is even happening is a pretty large feat, considering going to one of America's strictest, most conservative Christian universities was one of the many things I swore I would never do. However, my amazing, marriage-material Liberty grad student boyfriend, my time off from full-time school, and the fantastic amount of financial aid that Liberty is giving me made the decision that much easier. And while I'm admittedly a much more likely "disciple" than this guy, I'm not going to lie and say I'm not a little bit nervous about whatever these next couple years holds for me.

I'm going to chronicling the things that I experience from day to day and hopefully I will have plenty of sub-adventures to share about my experiences, as well as daily ramblings and random things that I deem interesting. Enjoy!

No comments: