Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh, hey there, spring semester

Well, the inevitable has happened. The glory and wonder that is winter break ended and I attended my first classes of the semester today.

Judging by today's classes (only 3 of 7), this semester is going to be pretty difficult. I've still got that excited/beginning-of-the-semester buzz going on, but I can tell I'm going to have to really kick it into gear in order to do well.


Although, there will always be time for fun, as evidenced by the latest, adorable addition to my family.

My dad loves huskies, so we surprised him with this gorgeous girl for his birthday this year!  I thought I'd pass along some puppy love for all of you to enjoy.  Unfortunately, most of the lovin' that I'll be getting from this pup will be long-distance as well since we got her the day before I had to come back to school.
 
That's also my chin in the top of the picture, so feel free to make guesses as to what the rest of my face looks like ;)

2 comments:

That Kind of Girl said...

Awwww, he's adorable!

Simply Valorie said...

Awwww...! I had an Alaskan Malamute as a kid, and they look a lot like huskies. She's gorgeous. <3