Sunday, January 31, 2010

Premise? Conclusion? What?

So, I realize that I actually never write about the reason that I started this whole blog.  I started it because I was on the verge of my "real" college experience, which I voluntarily chose to undergo at one of the most conservative, evangelical Christian universities in the country.

And, to be honest, I've done a really bad job of writing about anything specific to Liberty, and I've focused more on my experiences as a whole.  I've left a whole lot of the details about the school out, because I honestly don't think that my experience would be a whole lot different if I went to another school.  I don't live on campus; I'm not right in the thick of actual student life at Liberty, and aside from the much more "Christian" content of the classes, my education here has not been any different from what it was at the community college that I attended before I transferred to Liberty.

Because I have neither the time nor the content to blog that I thought I would before I started, this will probably be my last entry for quite a while.  I appreciate the community that I was pleasantly surprised to encounter through this experience, and I will continue to read some of your blogs once in a while when I have a chance.

It's been fun.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that singular make. The prices for the sneakers were all over 250 pounds on every page. But completely I found this site selling them for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to getting more information about this topic, don't worry about negative opinions.

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices seeking the shoes were all over 210 bucks everwhere. But completely I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you say about it?

Faith Carter said...

What's with this shoe nonsense? Get your ass back on here. I came back, everyone's doing iit haha.

If you decide to succumb to my peer pressure lemme know.

<3 Fai

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David