Monday, December 21, 2009

A Few Quick Complaints

My dog's breath smells so incredibly bad right now.

TLC must have run out of ideas ever since Jon & Kate Plus 8 became John minus 9. All that's left are reruns and about 8 shows about little people.

The school district that my high school was in has decided to just start winter break early in light of the snow this past weekend, despite the fact that the roads are completely clear now and there should have been 2 more school days before break. Why couldn't they do anything fun like that when I was still in high school?

My old job told me they don't need any help for winter break because they're really slow, until today when they only need me for 3 days including New Year's Eve. I need the money, but New Year's Eve? Really?

Enough complaining...

:)

No comments: