Thursday, December 3, 2009

Weekend!

Well, here we have it, ladies and gents.  I am only 2 weeks and some finals away from surviving my first semester at Liberty!  I can't believe how quickly it went, but things have been great, despite my lack of blogging regularly.  I have a pretty good chance of getting straight A's too!  Barring any huge debacles on my finals.

  I'm going to try to do better keeping up with this blog next semester, and actually live up to what I started this for in the first place!

:)

3 comments:

Brian and Rebecca VanGilder said...

Congrats on maybe getting straight As. Way to go, brainy :)

Ebony said...

good luck! :>

Brian and Rebecca VanGilder said...

HaHa The cat was out of the bag years ago; I've always known you were a smart cookie :)

Things are going well for us...I love this time of year! I don't think Brian's grandma is doing well but she has a lot of love around her and she is proving herself strong through all of this.

I hope YOU are doing well! Not too much longer until the semester is over :)