Thursday, July 16, 2009

My First Blog Award!

I am very excited to share that I got my first blog award thanks to Ebony over at Sizzling Publications! So now I have to follow all the instructions and pass it along!





1. “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared!

2. First, the recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.

3. Second, the recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.

4. Third, those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given with this award.

5. Those 10 bloggers that receive this award should link back to the blog that awarded them “The Honest Scrap’ award.


Well, I don't think I even have 10 things to list that no one knows, but I will list 10 things about myself, so here goes...




1. I love avocados and I could eat them with nearly everything, or just by themselves.


2. I am in love with a wonderful man :)


3. I would like to live either at the beach, or in Colorado one day.


4. I love reading and I really wish I had more time to do it (right now I do since I'm off work! Yay!).


5. I really like adventures.


6. I really like Ikea.


7. I'm not very good at accessorizing, but I'm working on it.


7. I've kept a pen & paper journal since the 2nd grade.


8. I have a really high tolerance for physical pain (emotional, not so much...)


9. I'd like to have a ton of kids whenever I get married somedayyyy


10. I love my bed-related items like pillows, blankets, covers; anything comfy and wonderful.



I know this is lame, but I think that almost all the blogs I follow have already been awarded this, and most of them pretty recently, so I'm not going to be tagging anyone :(. I guess I'll have to go make some more blog friends :)

8 comments:

Judi said...

That's not lame. Been there, believe me. And, just so you know, I would've tagged you but Ebony beat me to it. :)

la aventurista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ebony said...

Wow, a journal since 2nd grade! That's fantastic! Love the new layout by the way. :)

la aventurista said...

Judi-Thanks! That's encouraging to hear, plus I would have tagged you too, except I was beaten to it as well ;).

Ebony-Thanks a lot! I like mixing things up, so my layout will probably change a lot!

JennyMac said...

Love the journal! Good for you. I kept all of mine until a college boyfriend read them and in a fit of fury, I threw ALL of them out. Obviously, I threw out the wrong thing! And I love avocados too ! With a little fresh lemon juice? Divine.

la aventurista said...

Yumm, yes, avocados are amazing! Oh my word, I would be livid if anybody read all of them! Haha

Nina Designs + Parties said...

How do you get this award?? it's awesome!

la aventurista said...

Another fellow reader tags you. I didn't have very many followers at the time so I didn't tag anyone, but that's usually how these things travel around :)