Sunday, September 6, 2009

Da da da daaaa! Blog Award!

Well, I am thrilled to have been honored with the Kreativ Blogger award!

Thanks, Katie!

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (check)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (check!)
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. (check)
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

Here are seven things about me:
1. I hate the abbreviation "thru." Ugghhh!
2. I love pomegranate-flavored items, especially drinks.
3. I have a pet turtle and he is awesome.
4. I hate coffee, but I love tea. Especially chai tea lattes from Starbucks, which I have figured out the secret to making myself.
5. I want to have a ton of kids one day.
6. Colorado is my favorite state thus far.
7. I am so excited to get a puppy of my own some day.

Next, I'm supposed to pass this along to seven other bloggers. I'll try not to re-award it to those of you who have already received it, but if I do, sorry!! Here are 7 great blogs!

1. That Chick Over There @ Jason. For the Love of God.

2. JennyMac @ Let's Have a Cocktail...

3. Fai @ Letters from a College Student

4. Mama Kat @ Mama's Losin' It

5. Judi @ Lines Composed...

6. SimplyValorie @ On the Pursuit of Life, Liberty, and Happiness

7. NINA @ Nina's Theories

Wow, can I just say that this is the first blog award that I've received that I've actually followed enough people to pass the award along to? Yaaay!

Happy Sunday, lovelies.

5 comments:

Raine said...

I love chai and Colorado too! Congrats!

Simply Valorie said...

Aww thanks! I'll be sure and pass it along tomorrow :]

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I wrote a post for you on my blog (:

Nina Designs + Parties said...

Thanks for nominating me!
and congrats on ur award!
xox Nina

Judi said...

Congratulations on receiving an award (I am actually ashamed to learn that as I really should've passed something along to you already!) and thanks for passing the love my way! I WILL get around to posting it - even if it takes me a few days - promise.