Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dear Mr. Weekend,

I don't know if I can take this anymore. You're such a tease. You come around, once a week, only for a few, very short days. Although our time together never ceases to be wonderful, before I know it, you're gone again.

I just don't understand. Is there someone else? If so, believe me, I love you more than anyone. I don't think I could survive if you left me for another woman! Or did I do something to upset you? If I did, please tell me! I can change, I swear! We can make it work. I'll do anything to keep you around forever.

Yours Always,

la aventurista

5 comments:

Nina Designs + Parties said...

Hehehe...I think your beloved is cheating on you with thousands of other people...like for example ME!
I love him too!

JenJen said...

love this post!

la aventurista said...

@NINA: I knew it!! How could you?! ;)

@JenJen: haha thanks! It was so appropriate for late on Sunday night ;)

Raine said...

Thats great!

Nina Designs + Parties said...

He loves me more!!! haha