Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stick 'em up!

Well, unfortunately, I think Totally Awkward Tuesdays are done forever. They just weren't the same without Tova, so unless she comes back, I don't think I'll be posting anymore. Unless it's just a story that's so incredibly awkward that I must blog about it.

Thankfully, I have

to keep me busy! Here goes...

Okay, that's about all! If you want to Stick 'em up too, head over to Supah-Mommy's blog! (She also has some really good post-its, so you should check them out!)

4 comments:

Nina Designs + Parties said...

I'm going right away!
And also if you want to visit my blog I'm doing a Time Travelling Tuesdays, without noticing I have TTT!

TIRED MARGOT said...

i loveeeeee your blog ♥


drinkteabecontent.blogspot.com
xoxo

Raine said...

these are too much fun, huh?

la aventurista said...

mmhmm...i love it for sure :)