Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Closing in!

Well, officially 7 days (that's one week, people!) until my first-ever move away from home, and the beginning of my (real) college career! I'm nervous! And excited. But mostly nervous at this specific moment because this is probably the biggest change that I'll experience thus far in my life. That's pretty serious! It sounds so silly in comparison to actually growing up (which I've sort of done backwards anyway, since I've been working full time the past 2 years in order to be able to go to college full-time now), but it's going to be way different from what I'm used to, although I'm definitely excited to see where things go! Now it's just a matter of getting everything I need packed up in my car, which in itself will be a small miracle.

I'm beginning to think my new roommates will start to make regular appearances in my blog posts as well, as I'm living in a house (which I like to refer to as The Dollhouse) with four other girls. Something blog-worthy (and probably very dramatic) is bound to happen, but I'm hoping that it won't! Wish me luck ;)

3 comments:

Nina Designs + Parties said...

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun stories to share with us...can't wait!
Dollhouse here we go!

Raine said...

Welcome to the Dollhouse - thats a great movie. Have you seen it or are you too young?

la aventurista said...

Unfortunately I haven't seen it, I probably am too young, although that's not usually a good indicator since I'm always watching the classic movie channels haha...I'll be sure to check it out and report back :)